Pages

Instagram title

My official Instagram account

Instagram

Monday, March 25, 2013

Lexus LF-A Video Tribute

I am not a Lexus fan. I am more on the German side and American. But sometimes you need to really look over your horizons and see what others offer. I was skeptic of this video, but boy, was I wrong. It shows what really means have a passion for cars, what they mean to those who understand them and live for them. The video will appeal especially to those who are real gearheads. 


Lexus LFA


Motor Trend, a US automobile magazine, interviewed those in charge of bringing this future legend to life. They made a little tribute to the Lexus LF-A. The car had a limited run of 500 cars, and they reached that number.
Quick Specs:


Lexus LF-A : 4.8L V10 normally aspirated, 552 horses and 354 ft/lb of torque


No comments:

Post a Comment