Pages

Instagram title

My official Instagram account

Instagram

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Good car or bad car?

Everyone have heard someone asking
"I am looking into buying xxx car. Do you think is a good car?"
I have been asked that many times and I heard people discussing whether a car is "good" or "bad". I have been thinking on how can someone define the two and give a judgement to a certain vehicle.
And now back to you: What is a good car?

Please comment this post with what you think is a good car.

I will give my opinion after I read you guys comments, so COMMENT!! 

Thank you! 

1 comment:

  1. I think the question itself is kind of subjective to each person's opinion. I think a good car is something that is reliable, good mpg (important these days), fits ones lifestyle but most importantly fun to drive for whoever is looking into buying it. if you don't like the car its kinda pointless. That's just me anyway :)

    ReplyDelete